Events & Webinars
Explore our library of digital events to learn more about emergency financial relief.
Join us at these upcoming events
Thurs, JUNE 8, 2023 | 12-1 PM ET
Tackling threats to employee financial well-being: How and why it's critical to business success
In this session, E4E Relief’s Davida Rivens will walk through the latest research on financial stability and its connection to workforce well-being, as well as the results of new research that proves a direct link between corporate efforts to improve financial well-being and increased workforce engagement, productivity and loyalty.
- Learn the steps to take to support financial well-being of your workforce
- Hear the latest research on financial stability and its connection to workforce well-being
- Learn how to increase workforce engagement, productivity and loyalty
Weds, June 28 | 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET
Building resiliency: What 2022 disasters tell us about relief needs in 2023
Join us for a deep dive into our international relief efforts of 2022 and the impact on the global workforce. Our expert panel will share:
- Critical insights on disaster preparedness
- The essential role of employers in supporting their employees during and after a disaster
- The key steps you need to take to ensure business continuity in the face of unexpected events
- How to leverage emergency financial relief as a business solution that builds resiliency while supporting your employees when they need it most
Watch on demand
Disasters & DEI: How to offer equitable support to employees in need
E4E Relief’s Davida Rivens hosts an informational webinar on the unequal impact of natural disasters, the rocky road to recovery across racial and socioeconomic minorities, and how your organization can position itself to level the playing field.
Employee wellness through a CSR lens | E4E Relief, ACCP & YourCause
Learn how corporate social responsibility leaders can support employee well-being during disasters and hardships in this webinar by YourCause from Blackbaud and E4E Relief. With 89% of workers experiencing declines in well-being due to COVID-19, this discussion is crucial.
Empowering financially fragile employees | E4E Relief & ACCP
E4E Relief CEO Holly Welch Stubbing discusses first-of-its-kind research on the impact of relief grants on financially fragile employees. Gain insights on the positive effects on employees and businesses and learn more about E4E Relief's COVID-19 research.
Relief Programs 101: International Emergency Financial Relief
E4E Relief's Emergency Financial Relief Programs can empower your organization to respond to crisis in more than 120 countries worldwide. Learn how we vet employee applications and conduct due diligence, all while ensuring compliant practices and an excellent applicant experience.
Let’s discuss your needs
Ready to find out how a relief program could support your company and your people? Our team of relief experts are happy to walk you through our platform and discuss next steps